Monday, October 26, 2009

Private confession From an Infertile Mad Woman...

I don't want to jump the gun but I am an infertile, crazy women who gets freaked out by the littlest things!!! So I thought I would let you all in on the crazy little hope that I'm hoping for today. I won't find out until tomorrow. But today I can live in this moment. I have been faithfully using fertility friend for a long freaking time now. And this cycle is looking pretty good. Actually it looks freaking fantabulous!!! So tomorrow morning if my temp goes up I will know whether or not my body does what every other women seems to be able to do with out even batting an eye. OVULATE!!! I cheated just a tad and typed in tomorrows temp of 97.2 just to see if I could get some cross hairs and I did. It was the most beautiful thing in the world!! Besides maybe an ultrasound... But I'm getting way ahead of myself. I want cross hairs so freaking bad its not even funny. I want to see my self have a "normal" cycle. Just once!!! I'm to the point that I don't even care if I get pregnant this cycle which it would be freaking awesome if I did. But I know that I will have my self all juiced up this coming cycle that I don't see how I couldn't get knocked up. I just want to know that my body does know what to do. And can do it on occasion. Just when she feels like it... So please pray with me that my temp goes up and I can actually confirm an ovulation. That's all I really want this cycle. I know getting pregnant would be the greatest thing in the whole freaking world!! But I'm not going to go wishing for the moon. But please Lord just let me see some cross hairs that stay put!! And don't vanish or go dashed the next few days. I really want to have just 1 real cycle!!! Oh just so you know I do realize that I would have already ovulated by now but I just want to see it on a computer screen! Just so I can shout at the top of my lungs that: YES!!! I CAN OVULATE!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed! For both the ovulation /and/ the pregnancy!

Life Happens said...

I am praying that you get the big O and that it will result in a BFP (which would be an added bonus!)

You're right in that sometimes we just want to know if our body is doing what it's suppose to do.

Good luck!

Jill said...

I am so with you on this! I haven't ovulated since February and this month I finally got a positive opk and my temps went up the last two days! And I totally agree, I was so frustrated I just wanted to get that to happen, even if there's no pregnancy out of this. But I hope we can both get the baby we want...

~ICLW~

Marla said...

Ask and you shall receive. I put in an order directly on your behalf to God. Here's hoping!

Kate said...

Sending ovulate, ovulate, ovulate thoughts! I just recently ovulated for the first time. I cried I was so happy. You can do it!!!!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary