Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Panic Mode!!

Yes today is the day!! I have to go in for my HSG and I'm a tad bit nervous about it. I know I have been told not to worry about it. I have also been told that it’s not too painful. I have heard that the most pain you will be in is from the shot they give your cervix... But I soo nervous and I can't help it!! This is actually the first procedure I have had done regarding infertility. I have had several vag ultrasounds before but nothing besides that. So here we go!!! I'm going to be stepping into the unknown in a few hours. PRAY FOR ME!!!!

I tried to get this written yesterday but I have been so busy at work. Which is a geat thing!! Keeps my mind occupied but I wasn't able to tell all of you what was going on. So anyhoo please think of me today. Oh and one of the biggest reasons I'm so freaking nervous is that my Bloody Aunt Flow still hasn't freaking left town yet!!! Its not as bad as it was the other day but she is still hanging around and I know I'm going to be mortified in a few hours!!! So here we go....

10 comments:

Life Happens said...

I hope it all goes well. It is not a fun procedure at all, but one that must be done.

Good Luck!

Marla said...

No worries about AF. They have seen it all. It's a a fact of life. And if if makes you feel any better, my HSG was no more uncomfortable than a regular exam. No pain whatsoever. Good luck today!!!!!

Kate said...

Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you!! Please let us know how it goes...as I will be getting mine next month! I hope it all goes very well for you!

Sass said...

Thinking of you today!

Let us know how it goes!!

x

Mrs. Farmer said...

Thank you soo much!!! I'm heading out the door right now!!! I will tell you all about soon!!
Love & Hugs!!

Circus Princess said...

I'm glad you're heading out the door before reading this... My HSG was a nightmare and I won't tell you anything about it other than I hope yours is NOTHING like mine!
Hoping everything turns out spiffy girl :-)

Jess said...

I loved your last post about your period! I also have white sheets but I sleep with a towel under me, but what does work is the bleach pens they have. You could get a color safe bleach pen or just the bleach pen!

Good luck today! I'm going to be next for this procedure and I'm a little scared but I heard that the HSG "opens up your tubes" and who knows...maybe in less than a year, it will leave you with a baby!

Hugs...I'm holding your hand through this!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

SO, I can be pretty dang sure you're done by now..., so I can safely say this:

Aaaauuuggghhh, run! Run! It's gonna hurt like hell! Don't do it!

Ahem... mine was a little rough. I don't know that that's entirely normal, though. Hopefully yours was a totally different experience...

Pie said...

How did it go? I know people have very different reactions to HSG. Hope yours was painless!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary