Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fertility Friend, is not my friend!!

Well just so you all know my temps are dropping again. It was 96.8 this am. So there went my last ditch effort for this cycle to be "the one." Surprisingly I'm okay with it. I have learned not to get too hopeful through this whole sucky process. But it does sting a little. But I'm excited that I get to use the drugs in my fridge. Which were so lovingly donated by another infertile women. Who actually got pregnant on a break!! I am happy that I have learned so much about my body through this whole dang adventure. So here we go on to the countdown to CD35!!! Unless by some strange reason I get Auntie Flow on my own before then... Which I highly doubt will happen naturally now. So today is actually CD26 so we are sooo close to starting inject ables!!!! Oh and have I said lately that IF is a BITCH?!!!

Have a freaking fantabulous day!!!

9 comments:

Marla said...

Sorry about that! FF pisses me off, too. It always tells me that I have ovulated on a different day than I KNOW I ovulated on. My temps never show ovulation, but that damn chart is convinced that they do. I rely on cervical fluids instead, and once I get my free ovulation kits, I will prove that stupid chart otherwise (don't want to waste money on buying kits myself right now).

I am envious that:
1. you have a plan
2. you got donated meds (wow!!!) That's the most expensive part right there
3. you have something to look forward to

Good luck! Keep us 'posted'

Circus Princess said...

Bugger about the cycle but yay for starting meds! And double yay for donating fertility buddy!!

Kate said...

Man... this sucks! Sorry that it didn't work out this time - good luck starting new meds!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes technology is definitely not friendly. I suggest throwing the computer out the window and then sobbing feveriously until the DH buys a new one!! It may not work everytime, but once probably!

www.infertilityinstability.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

FF is sooo not my friend either- we never got along, lol. And wow, what good luck with the donated meds!

~J~ said...

Don't know if I've ever commented before - but have been reading for awhile. FF does suck...stupid thing! Glad you have a plan and are actively moving toward getting started - and yay for donated meds! Awesome friend!

Kate said...

Yay for a new cycle to look forward to! At least that's what I always try to tell myself. :)

Wishing 4 One said...

IF is THE bitch girl. But glad you are ok, and will start up again soon. xoxoxoxo

Marla said...

Hey, girly-girl! It's me again! I am returning the favor and I left you an award on my blog. :)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary