Friday, July 31, 2009

My Hubbs

Hello everyone in blog land!!! I'm going to start August off by Introducing my better half!! I haven't really introduced my Husband of almost 3 years to you all. He is wonderful and funny. Quiet and shy. Strong and silent. But has a heart bigger then Indiana. So I'm going to post a few pictures. He is VERY difficult to phototgraph because he is always on the go. Fixing tractors, working ground, planting, harvest or just working on something that needs working on. (Now wasn't that a great line!!) And usually when I can get in front of him he is telling me don't take my picture which ends up making his face all scrunched up so he looks like he is angry. But he isn't he just gets annoyed at his wife for being out in his face taking pictures when she ought to be doing laundry or washing dishes. So for now you will just get pics of him working. Anyway I give you the Man of my Dreams!!!!













Is this not the loneliest looking dog... He looks so forlone watching his papa drive away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary