I just wanted to say I love that I have found such a good support system via the Internet. I really don't know what I would do without the friends that I have connected with through this whole process. I really think when you are dealing with Infertility you really don't want people's pity so you avoid the conversations with loved ones and friends so you won't put them in awkward situations but you do need to talk and to vent sometimes. And I'm guess I'm just wanting to write a thank you note to all the blogs and message boards that I visit and tell them I appreciate it.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!
An Infertile Farmers Wife
2 comments:
I'm so glad you found that support too. This community is amazing.
Hey there! I stumbled upon your blog through "Conceive This's" Blog. I'm trying to build s support system, as I start in the world of infertility. I'm hoping it would be ok to add your blog.. and feel free to add mine back! www.babyschetky.blogspot.com
~Julia
Post a Comment