Well as of this past acupuncture session she said my progress is slowing down. She isn't sure why. She said it surprised her at first at how well I responded in the beggining. And now I guess I've come to a screeching halt with no explanation as to why. I'm in a pretty good mood other then the fact that I thought I was getting better and now I don't think I am. I even thought that I ovulated. My chart showed it!!! But I have yet to see my horrible aunt. She must be on vacation!!! So my cycle is streching out before me with no end in sight!!! I've tested twice and they were both negative so I guess I'm at my rock in a hard place for now. But I'm so surprised at how I'm handling it. This last acu session really did something. I feel pretty postive. Just like this is just a phase not the end of the world. Where as 6 months ago I probably would be spastic right now. But I'm okay!! Not fantastic but I'm dealing with it. I have my banana bread and my nestie girls and blog girls and I know its going to get better I just have to be patient. And keep up with the soul food. :)






1 comment:
Amen on the soul food! A big serving of icecream turns me from a ragging bitch/crying mess to a more content girl. It doesn't always make things perfect, but it certainly takes the edge off the hurt or sorrow.
Post a Comment