My first appointment was March 2nd I was sacred to death!!! I’m not the biggest fan of needles. Quite frankly I’m afraid of them in a little kid kind of way. So I kept having this reoccurring dream of me laying on a little bitty bed, naked with a tiny little sheet just covering the necessary bits in a big empty room. With a hundred or so needles placed in every inch of my body even in the soles of my feet. Then I would hear these rumbles and then the walls would start to shake and I then would realize its an earthquake!!!! And I can't move because I have a hundred's of needles sticking out of my flesh. Then as the earthquake ensued I would try to get up and yank out all my needles but my clothes were gone!! So all I had was this little tiny sheet!! I would start to panic and then I would wake up!!!
So needless to say I was quite worried about my 1st appt. But it went SOO well!!! So when I went in to the little room and sat down it wasn't at all as I had envisioned so that was good :) And when she came in it was like a peace fullness just followed her in. She has this calming affect ist amazing!!! She then asked me a couple questions then told me to stick out my tongue. She could tell instantly that I'm a worrier!! Now who would have thought that? Then she looked again at my tongue and at my eyes and she knew what kind of past health problems I have suffered from!! I was speechless!! She was right on the money!! She asked me a bunch of questions (I had also started charting in the last 2 weeks before I had gone so I showed her my chart too) and we talked about my PCOS and the lack of menstration and other things that had gone on health wise for about a half hour. And then she said that she would only work with me for 4 months so after that if it didn't work she didn't want to keep taking my money. I was shocked at that. She said if you don't improve in that time frame then this will not help you. You will need to know what your next step will be.
So I said okay all. I want to exhaust all my "natural" choices first then try the medications and what ever else my western doctors have up their sleeve. So I said lets do this thing!! She laid me down and it wasn't at all what I had expected. She placed maybe 7 or 8 needles in me. They were so tiny I couldn't even feel them. They weren't in the soles of my feet so I'm sure if there was an earthquake I could run. Not to mention I was FULLY DRESSED!!! YIPEE!! So I was happy about that. Then she said I'm going to leave you here for about a half hour so relax. Close your eyes and breath normally. And I did I even fell asleep!!
After I had laid there for the half hour she came in took the needles out and said she was going to give me some herbs. And I said okay. I went home and took my herbs and then within 5 days I had my present from Mother Nature!!! It was so weird it had probably been at least 4 years since I had a natural menstration. I was floored. I went back a week 7 days after the 1st appt. And told her and she was so happy. She was actually surprised how quickly my body is trying to heal it self!!! So Ive been back a total of 4 times and tomorrow is my 5th visit she has put me on 2 different herbs and I feel so much better I have soo much energy. My skin, eyes, nails every thing looks better. Food even tastes different. I even feel happier and I have more peace in my soul then before. I swear this has really done something to me that I can't explain. I don't want to understand it. I just want to experiance it and I pray it never changes.
With my charting it has shown that I'm possibly at a high point in my fertility and I really think I may have ovulated in the last 24 hours or so. So I'm really praying that I did!!! So thats my update I will try and do better about blogging from here on out. I'm not depressed about the lack of a child like I was before. I was really getting into a dark place. It was really starting to overwhelm me I think. But this accupuncture is a God send it really is. I don't think its for every one. In fact I have only told a very select few I've even done it. But I really think our bodies minds, and souls are more intwined then what I ever thought before.






1 comment:
My father-in-law has done it acupuncture and absolutely swears by it. He had a quadruple by-pass at age 49 and part of his heart was not working. Through a combo of proper diet, exercise, some eastern medicine, and some western medicine, he is much healthier. And his is blood pressure and heart are functioning normally again. Good luck and keep us posted!! :)
Post a Comment