Sunday, June 13, 2010

Flip Flop Update

I don't know about you all but I have found some of the most awesome friends through my blog. Marla being one of them she has helped me when I've been in some real pickles!! And now she is currently helping me make the Flip Flop Swap a Shoe Extravaganza!! Marla has such vision! I swear if any of you aren't following her you better be!! Now back to the Flip Flop Swap. Marla and I got to talking about the work involved and what needed to be done to pull this off. And she actually began thinking bigger then just me and my little humble blog. I was just going to do a little ole swap for me and my followers and each of us could get one glam pair of flops and call it a day! But no Marla sees bigger then my little hole in the web. She said why get one pair of Flip Flops when you could get 30? And that's all it took! I was ready to listen!! So soon I will be unveiling the new rules of the Flip Flop Palooza once Marla puts the finishing touches on it. We have been going back and forth on little ideas and soon we will have it all wrapped up and ready to reveal!! And I can't wait! This is going to be fantastic!!! I really can't wait to share it with you all.


Love and Hugs!!

3 comments:

Life Happens said...

Gotta love Marla! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Circus Princess said...

I was gonna answer your email but now I can't find it... so here I am :)
Although I do like the idea of getting a whole lot of bloggers into this, I'm not sure I really want 30+ flip flops... I kinda liked the intimacy of your original idea, but I'm in no matter what!

Kissies!

Life Happens said...

I think I'm going to have to agree with Circus Princess on this. What if no one signs up on my blog and I end up with no flip flops??LOL.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary