My greatest Bloggy friend Marla just nominated me for this wonderful honor and I so I'm going to do the same...
Thank You VERY VERY Much Marla!!!!
Here are the rules:
1.Tell your readers how your journey into blogging began. Be as verbose or shy as you like.
2.Pick 3-5 fellow bloggers whom you adore and write what exactly it is you value about that person or their blog. The more you write about them the better. This is a chance to really appreciate your blog friends who have been there with and for you through thick and thin.
3.Let the blessed winners know they have been awarded.
That's it. Those are the rules. Now, before you think you can give the old line, "I don't want to pick anyone to pass this award onto because I don't want my readers to feel hurt if I don't pick them, so consider yourselves all tagged" I want you to realize that excuse tells all of your blog friends that you are wimping out, amongst other things. ;) Don't feel bad that you can't award everyone, the award will make its rounds and eventually everyone will get it. If you feel bad enough, you can always award more than 5 bloggers.
I started my blog after reading the blog of a local woman in my home town. She wrote about her kiddos and just everyday life with 5 babies!!! She was an inspiration. Then from her blog I linked to another local women who had triplets and was a farmers wife and her story just spoke to my soul!! I never thought about how amazing the everyday occurances where in life until I had someone put them up on a screen with pictures... It really got me thinking how much fun it would be to document everything from the everyday mundane to the huge screw ups I usually get myself into. I loved how she wrote and I loved how this Farmers wife put pictures with her story. I wanted that too. But I was scared to death to be as open with my whole story and my life as she was. I wondered how she got so many readers. I was amazed by this whole world of blogs that I had never realized exitsited outside of my soy bean fields. So I slowly started to post somethings. I went on hiatus a couple times when I just couldn't think of what people wanted to read. So I wouldn't write anything. But I kept reading my blog roll and thats how I found
The Pioneer Woman and my whole world imploded on me. She was me exactly, except that she is skinny and red headed and is able to produce children and they don't have crops they have cattle but her life mirrored mine somewhat. I read every chapter of her Black Heels to Tractor Wheels and I was hooked she kept me begging for more and it was then that I realized I shouldn't be looking for what people want to read... I should blog about what I enjoy writing and taking pictures of. Just worry about being me and not anyone else.
Now onto the blogs...
I am picking 3 because making clicky links is not my forte! But I read soo many blogs and I love so many!! But these are 3 that have touched my soul recently. They have been though a lot lately and I really would like you all to show them some extra loving!!!
1.) The Circus Princess This women has such a beautiful soul! I hate that she is going through such a horrible loss. But she is surfacing and slowly coming to a better place. She is dealing with IF in Europe and her husband is also serving our great country and I take my hat off to her she is a trooper!!! Circus Princess you are my hero!!! I'm praying for you and and your hubby.
2.) Sass Oh where do I begin with Sass? She is a girl I would love to have as my next door neighbor!! She seems like such an awesome indivdual who I could just sit and chat with! Oh and drink Chocolate milk with too. Her posts are so heart warming. But recently her grandmother was diagnosed with cancer and Sass is under quite a bit of stres with that and her mama not being very nice towards her right now. Sassy I'm thinking of you dear and sending you lots of Chocolate milk hugs!!! And wishing you could come and do farming things with me... :)
3.) Kacy at Infertility Instability is a fellow farmers wife she knows the ups and downs of living on a farm with a man whose whole world is tied to the land. I love having some one else who is in the same boat as I am. She recently has suffered a loss and also just celebrated her birthday and is just not in a good place right now. I hope and pray that she can sail through the darkness she is in and come through all this stronger. I know she will I just hate seeing so many strong women brought to their knees with IF!!
So please visit my friends and give them a cyber hug (comment)
And thank you muchly Marla for nominating me for this award even though it took me soo stinking long to post it!!!!
Love and Hugs too you all!!!






9 comments:
Thank you Mrs Farmer! You're such an awesome woman, you put a big smile on my face :-)
(((((((GIGANTIC HUGS))))))
Best kind of award to get!
seems like much fun to get this wonderful nomination
ICLW hugs!!!
Seems like you not only inspire others with your blog, but you are inspired by others. Awesome!!
ICLW
What a great story and a wonderful award. I can't wait to pass it along! Thank you!
U have my bud CP on your list and that is an awesome thing.
Bless you in this coming year, and I pray it is in God's Plan that you acheive conception.
ICLW. This coming from a totally barren woman. Unable to even TTC.
Here from ICLW...
Congrats on your Blog Award!
I loved reading your description of how you started blogging. :)
Here from ICLW.
I love to read how bloggers got started. I think my own origins were similar (minus the farming part). Congrats on the award!
Congrats :)
ICLW
Post a Comment