Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Introduction

Well I have finally broke down and done it: I created my secret space for my deep dark secrets for the world to know... Um well not that a Southern Indiana farmers wife has that many deep dark secrets but it sounded good to me... Well let me introduce myself: I'm a 26 year old Sales Repersentative/ Receptionist. I have worked in sales for 5 years. I have been married to my farmer for almost 2 years, and we dated for 5 years. We have 2 dogs and 1 cat and we are working on having a little farmer... Hopefully that's sooner rather then later. My farmer and I have been together for almost 7 years. Its hard to believe how long we have known each other and yet everyday I find one little thing that he he's done and I fall in love with him all over again!!! He is something I never thought possible for my life. I never thought that married life could be this way. We fight and have tiffs just like everybody else. But I truly underestimated marriage. And how overall the good truly outweighs the bad. The reason I started this blog is because I have always loved to write I have stacks and stacks of journals from my teenage years hidden away. I love to go back and relive all the drama and excitements of the "old days" as my hubby affectionately calls our teen years. And so welcome to my little world!!!

No comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary